Why Tags Matter
DrakonyART has a lot of different types of content and almost any type of artwork and most types of meta content are allowed, thus, the use of filters to only see that which you want to is essential. Tags are a necessity for filtering to work, and rating tags are the most important because they capture large categorical distinctions of content type.
These are the most important tags, which you should start out with before considering others.
The rating tags
These special tags group content into broad categories. Images require at least one, and non-safe images can have one of each non-safe type (sexual, dark, and gross).
Note that images only reach a higher rating once they have something in that rating.
The safe rating (cannot be with any other ratings)
Clean imagery, safe for work and children.
The decency / sexual ratings (one per image)
Sexual implications and risqué/indecent acts or appearances like nudity.
- Breasts/buttcheeks/crotches any more than half uncovered on those implied to have bits to cover up
- Sexualized scenarios (transgender transformation for example)
- Sexualized touching of breasts/buttcheeks
- Sexually showing off part of the body, like wiggling a butt seductively
- Prominent low-detail sheaths or anuses (outline or hole-free shape only, like a star or circle; non-shading contrast can count as forming lines)
- Prominent low-detail genital, anus, or nipple outlines in clothing
- Sexual innuendo (including visual, such as crotch sub sandwich or shapes resembling genitals)
- Kissing with spit coming out or clear tongue use
- Text references to genitalia/sex/sex acts
Sexual acts that aren't quite sex, things closely resembling genitals, and nudity with actual features like nipples.
- Nipples on breasts
- Bodily fluids in sensual contact with the body
- Sexually-emphasized gross scenarios, such as feet licking
- Extremely disproportionately large breasts, butts, or appendages (hyper)
- Obesity to the point of preventing standing
- Moderately-detailed genital shapes, sheaths, or anuses (hole-free shape with an outline, like a star/dot/line in a bump; non-shading contrast can count as forming lines)
- Moderately-detailed genital or anus outlines in clothing
Sexualized touching of the following areas:
- Between buttcheeks or around the anus
- Sex toys
- Text descriptions of sex acts
Reproductive fluids and outright sex or genitals.
- Genitals (penises, vaginas/vulvas, balls, etc.) including any detailed visuals of them
- Detailed anuses and sheaths
- Sex (genital/anal stimulation, even if not visible)
- Sexual bodily fluids (cum, precum, or vaginal fluids)
- Extremely detailed descriptions of sex
Other important tags
You will likely be banned for repeatedly not tagging these, as with ratings.
- artist:artist name here — specifies the work's artist
- artist needed — when the artist is unknown
- color:dragon color here — dragon's scales or fur dominant color
- meta — stuff about stuff
- seizure warning — rapid animations that could potentially cause seizures
- text — when the main point is in text
These are generally expected on upload, but are less important.
- anthro — non-humans with partial human body shapes not normal for their species
- Character tags (e.g. saphira) — when the character is in the image
- dragonified — when a non-dragon character has been turned into a dragon
- humanized — when a non-human character has been turned into a human
- shipping — characters are in a romantic or sexual relationship
- solo — when there is only one character in the image
- solo female solo herm solo male — on suggestive/questionable/explicit images, specifying the gender of the one character
- oc — when any character in the image is an original character, fan-made